The American Silver Eagle coin is the most well-known Silver coin in the world, often effortlessly outmatching competitors in the worldwide marketplace. All American Silver Eagle coins are manufactured at the United States Mint and were produced for the first time in 1986. These remarkable coins were all struck at the West Point Mint, giving them the “W” Mint Mark.
The First Strike label on this 2015 Silver American Eagle guarantees it was received within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint, meaning it is among the best strikes of the year.
Today, the 2015-W Proof American Silver Eagle PR-70 DCAM ANACS (First Strike) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Authenticated a perfect Proof – 70 Deep Cameo by ANACS, ensuring the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Carries a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Each coin accents a Deep Cameo finish.
- Obverse: The image of Walking Liberty.
- Reverse: a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars constitutes the original colonies