The American Silver Eagle coin is the most well-known Silver coin in the world, often effortlessly outmatching competitors in the worldwide marketplace. All American Silver Eagle coins are manufactured at the United States Mint and were produced for the first time in 1986. These 2013 – S American Silver Eagles are also ANACS certified as Initial Release, which specifies that they were some of the first to leave the San Francisco mint after their release.
Right now, the 2013-S American Silver Eagle ANACS – MS70 Struck at San Francisco Mint Initial Release is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 troy ounce of .999 pure Silver.
- Graded Mint State 70 by ANACS
- Carries “S” Mint Mark by the San Francisco Mint.
- The Initial Release label ensures this coin was among the very first shipped from the San Francisco Mint.
- The obverse of the coin shows the Lady Liberty wrapped in an American Flag.
- The reverse of the coin shows a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars constitutes the original colonies.