The most well-known silver coin in the world is none other than the American Silver Eagle coin. The Proof American Silver Eagle is the longest-running collectible coin from the U.S. Mint in this series. These coins have been available annually from the United States Mint since 1986, with limited mintage figures and the same elegant design elements. Through 1992, the 1 oz American Silver Coins were initially offered by the San Francisco Mint. The First Strike label on this 2012 Silver American Eagle guarantees it was received within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint, meaning it is among the best strikes of the year.
Today, the 2012-S Proof American Silver Eagle PR69 DCAM PCGS (FirstStrike®) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- S – Mint Mark from the San Francisco Mint.
- Each coin contains 1 Troy ounce of pure Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and ensures the PR69 DCAM condition of the coin.
- Obverse of the coin shows a walking Lady Liberty.
- Reverse of the coin depicts a heraldic American Eagle.
- Each coin features a face value of $1 (USD) by the United States government.