Armenia’s incontestable sovereign Silver coin is the Armenian Silver Noah’s Ark. This coin depicts a brilliant design and displays the heritage and history of the nation. This magnificent coin highlights a top minting condition and purity produced by one of Germany’s most contemporary private mints. The Armenian Noah’s Ark Silver coin series tributes to one of the most iconic stories of the Bible.
Today, the 2013 1 oz Armenian Silver Noah’s Ark MS70 DCAM ANACS is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 troy oz of .999 pure Silver.
- Graded and certified MS70 DCAM by ANACS.
- Obverse depicts the design of Noah’s ark. The massive wooden structure is featured in the center of the design as it floats atop waters that have flooded the world. The sun rises over the peak of Mount Ararat in the background, where the ark would eventually come to rest, while a dove flies into the foreground, clutching an olive branch as a symbol that dry land is available to the passengers of the ark.
- Reverse graces the Republic of Armenia’s Coat of Arms, weigh, purity, legal tender, metal type, and the hallmark LEV (Leipziger Edelmetall Verarbeitung).
- Each coin carries a face value of 500 Drams backed by the government of Armenia.