The American Silver Eagle coin is the most well-known Silver coin in the world, often effortlessly outmatching competitors in the worldwide marketplace. All American Silver Eagle coins are manufactured at the United States Mint and were produced for the first time in 1986. These remarkable coins were struck at the West Point Mint, giving them the “W” Mint Mark.
Today, the 2017-W 1 oz American Silver Eagle MS70 ANACS is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Authenticated a perfect MS70 by ANACS, ensuring the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Carries “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Obverse: The image of Walking Liberty.
- Reverse: a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars constitutes the original colonies.