This 2014 Reverse Proof Silver Kennedy Half Dollar is a West Point coin from 50th Anniversary Kennedy Half-Dollar Silver Coin Collection. This elegant and special coin was first released to honor the late President the year after his tragic assassination. The Reverse Proof condition of this magnificent coin means that it features an inverted proof finish, making it highly collectible to investors and collectors alike.
Today, the 2014 – W Reverse Proof Silver Kennedy Half Dollar is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains .3575 Troy oz of actual Silver.
- 50th Anniversary of the Kennedy Half-Dollar (Commemorative Issue)
- Graded PR70 by PCGS.
- Obverse features a left-facing portrait of John F. Kennedy in reverse proof format.
- Reverse depicts an eagle clutching an olive branch and arrows with US shield over breast and ribbon above.
- Each coin shows “W” mint mark for West Point Mint.