The American Gold Eagle is the largest and most well-known Gold coin in the United States. This coin is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, exhibiting a glorious Lady Liberty. This spectacular coin was minted more than 90 years ago, making it highly collectible and an excellent investment to collectors and investors alike.
Today, the 1924 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-62 PCGS is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- PCGS encapsulation certifies and ensures the condition of the coin.
- Each coin contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Obverse features Lady Liberty walking in front of the Sun’s rays with a blazing torch in her right hand and an Olive branch in her left.
- Reverse shows an elegant bald eagle in flight, indicating the words “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and “TWENTY DOLLARS” above.
- Minted from 1907 – 1933
- Designed by Augustus Saint – Gaudens