These coins feature a yearly changing design making the Silver Panda a valued collectible design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 1 oz Silver Panda was replaced with this 30 gram Silver Panda, still containing .999 fine Silver. This coin is guaranteed excellent with a grading MS-69 by PCGS grading.
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China."
- Reverse: Features an adorable scene of a mother panda holding her baby cub as they look at each other with sweet embrace.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.