The U.S. Mint has brought out a minimal quantity of 2021-dated Morgan Dollars as a celebration of the 100th anniversary of the final Morgan Dollar. Unfortunately, the New Orleans mint is no longer operating, so this coin accents a privy mark of the famous “O” mint mark.
One hundred years later, the U.S. Mint has, at long last, created a new Morgan Dollar, one of the most well-known numismatic series of all time.
- Contains .858 oz Silver.
- Comes in U.S. Mint packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty in profile wearing a Phrygian cap, a crown with cotton blossoms and ears of wheat symbolizes American agriculture.
- Reverse: Heraldic eagle of the United States, with wings spread, clasping an olive branch and a clump of arrows in its talons. A laurel wreath mostly surrounds the eagle.
- 100th anniversary release of the Morgan Silver Dollar imagery!
- Each of the five varieties of 2021 Morgan Dollar coins is limited to a mintage of only 175,000 coins
- Produced by the Philadelphia Mint with celebratory “O” mint marks for the New Orleans Mint.