The Mexican 50 Peso Gold coin is the most exemplary Gold coin issued by the Mexican Mint, La Casa de Moneda de Mexico. This unique and magnificent coin was first issued in 1921 and has proved to be a favorite of many coin enthusiasts, mainly because it is the largest of all Mexican Gold coins. Mexico gained freedom from Spain in 1821; hence, this elegant Gold 50 Peso is often referred to as the “Centenario.” In addition, these magnificent coins are a popular low-premium World Gold coin for precious metals collectors and investors alike.
Today, the Mexico Gold 50 Peso Coin (Year Varies) is available from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1.2057 Troy oz of .900 Gold content.
- First issued in 1921 by the Mexican Mint.
- Obverse features Mexico’s national coat of arms, and a golden eagle on a cactus perch, battling a snake.
- Reverse depicts Winged Victory (Designed by Emilio del Moral).
- Each coin carries a face value of 50 Pesos, backed by the Mexican government.