One of Mexico’s most iconic pieces of currency is the Mexican Peso. The coins were minted at the mint in Mexico City and were initially released in 1921 in recognition of the Centenario, or Mexico’s first century of freedom. This magnificent 10 Peso Mexican Gold Coin is the series’ third largest denomination.
Today, the Mexico Gold 10 Peso Coin (Year Varies) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 0.2411 oz of Gold.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse features Mexico’s national coat of arms.
- Reverse proudly portrays one of Mexico’s greatest heroes, Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Carries “M” mint mark for Mexico City Mint.