Featuring the iconic Kangaroo, these coins are loved by collectors and investors alike for their .9999 fine Gold content and changing designs. The Gold Kangaroo offers an incomparable combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, giving birth to this Gold Bullion coin series. This program was first started in 1986 and saw the first introduction of the iconic kangaroo design in 1989. Since then, the Perth Mint has released succeeding coins with different kangaroo motifs.
Today, the Australia 1/2 oz Gold Kangaroo BU (Year Varies) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays Jody Clark’s likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: shows a design of the iconic Kangaroo. Also included is the coin’s year of issue, weight, and purity.
- Each coin carries a face value of $50 (AUD), Guaranteed by The Perth Mint.