The South African Gold Krugerrand (first launched in 1967) is a series of Gold Bullion coins designed to encourage individual Gold investment.
When it was first released, it attracted Gold investors and collectors alike and has become the first celebratory Gold Bullion Coin on the market worldwide.
South Africa is uncontested, the home to many of the largest Gold reserves found in the world, and has long been a center of precious metal and gemstone mining.
Today, the South Africa 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand BU (Year Varies) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 0.1 Troy oz of actual Gold content.
- One of the most well-known bullion coins in history.
- Obverse depicts a portrait that honors Paul Kruger, the former President of South Africa and outstanding politician who helped to bring freedom from Great Britain (engraver: Coert Steynberg).
- Reverse features a design that piques curiosity about the wonders of nature in South Africa – The Springbok is a medium-sized mammal native to the country.
- Minted by the South African Mint.