First introduced in 1982, these charming Chinese Gold Panda Coins are the most well-known Gold Bullion coin series produced by the People’s Bank of China. These beautiful coins are known to be struck by the Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Shenyang Mints within the Chinese Mint System.
They change the coins’ designs and unique mint variations yearly, making them highly collectible and sought after by investors and collectors.
Today, the China 1 oz Gold Panda – BU – Sealed (Year Varies) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- The obverse features the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven with the country name above and the date below.
- The Reverse shows the year’s unique image of a Giant Panda.
- Each coin carries a face value of 500 Yuan, backed by the People’s Republic of China’s government.