The American Silver Eagle is the official Silver bullion coin of the United States. The historic Silver Eagle coin was first released by the United States Mint in November 1986 and is recognized as the most well-known bullion coin in the world. This patriotic silver bullion is minted from .999 Silver and backed by the U.S. government.
The 1 oz Silver American Eagle rapidly became the most prominent and best-selling Silver bullion coin in the United States and the entire world. The initial run sold out instantly “due to the phenomenal demand.” The Silver Eagle enjoys a unique recognition as the only Silver bullion coin backed and guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Today, the 1 oz American Silver Eagle BU (Year Varies) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure Silver.
- Features an all-new reverse design of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible worth to these Silver coins.
- Obverse shows Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left (engraver: Adolph Alexander Weinman).
- Reverse varies (depending on the year of the coin).
- Each coin carries a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the U.S. government.