The China Silver Panda contains 30 grams of .999 fine silver.
This Silver American Eagle BU (Random Year) contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver. The Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States. The historic Silver Eagle coin was first released by the United States Mint in November of 1986 and is recognized as the most popular bullion coin in the world. This patriotic silver bullion is minted from .999 silver backed by the U.S. government.
This Silver Eagle bullion coin portrays Lady Liberty in motion with a draped American flag over her in foreground as the sun rises over mountain ridge. The historic Silver Eagle coin was first released by the United States Mint in November of 1986 and is recognized as the most popular bullion coin in the world.
Reverse of coin shows a heraldic eagle and below shows 13 small stars, representing the original 13 colonies. This Silver sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The 2020 -W American Proof Eagle Silver Coin is the 34th annual release of its kind. The Silver 2020 Proof Eagle coins bear a W mint mark receiving its strike by the United States Mint at its West Point Mint facility.
- • Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the government of the United States.
- The obverse includes Walking Liberty.
- On the reverse is the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Bears a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
The year of the mouse is the first animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are a part of the first release of Perth's Silver Lunar Series III.
Celebrate the first coin release of Perth's highly anticipated Lunar Series III. The year of the mouse is the first animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are a part of the first release of Perth's Silver Lunar Series III. Highlights:
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Picturing Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays two mice foraging on husks of corn. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "mouse", the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 2 oz Silver Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government. The obverse pictures the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value Silver weight and purity. Reverse portrays two mice foraging on husks of corn.
This collectible Silver Panda is anticipated for its yearly changing design and 30 gram .999 fine Silver. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system and is the only represented by the metric system.
The kangaroo is the most instantly recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia. This 1 oz Silver Kangaroo coin is struck in .9999 fine Silver from the Perth Mint and is a valued as a silver investment coin.
In 1983 the first Silver Pandas were introduced in the form of Proof coins. In 2016 Gold and Silver Panda coins started being produced in denominations of 30 grams, instead of their previous weight of 1 troy ounce. Additionally, the 5 troy ounce coins were reduced to 150 grams. Interestingly, during that same year, Giant Pandas were reclassified from “endangered “ to “vulnerable” by the IUCN, much to the relief of Panda-lovers everywhere. These Chinese Silver Panda coins have been issued in many variations, including uncirculated and proof versions, as well as colored and privy marked renditions. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes protected in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Varies, usually a panda eating bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
Silver Libertads are Mexico's treasured coins and this 2019 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982.
This is the third year this popular South African coin has been offered as a Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin and
Mexico's Silver Libertads a great collector's item treasured for its stunning design and limited bullion mintages. Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
The Noah’s Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of
2020 Armenia 1/4 oz Silver Noah’s Ark BU – The Noah’s Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced
Armenian Silver Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany.
The 1 oz Silver Buffalo is a choice collector's item commemorating piece tributing Native American tribes and majestic buffalo. The inspiration for obverse and reverse designs derive from James Earle Fraser’s 1913 Buffalo Nickel. The portrait of the Native American man was inspired by three chiefs including Big Tree of the Kiowa, Two Moons of the Cheyenne, and Iron Tall of the Lakota Sioux. Inscriptions include “LIBERTY” and the year of issue.
- Mint: Golden State Mint
- Year of Issue: Beginning in 2017 with continuous mintage
- Composition: One troy ounce of .999 fine silver