The Mexican Silver Libertad coin summarizes a wealth of history within its artistic rendering. Though it is not the most popular coin globally, many contend that this adds to its charm. In addition, this magnificent coin’s mintages are low; hence, it is considered relatively scarce compared to other common and well-known coins worldwide.
This exemplary 1/2 oz size makes these magnificent silver coins perfect for investment.
Today, the 2023 Mexico 1/2 oz Silver Libertad BU is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains .5 Troy oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse depicts the Mexican Coat of Arms, which features an eagle perched atop a cactus carrying a snake in its beak. Ten additional seals symbolizing Mexico’s provinces are positioned around the central seal.
- Reverse showcases two key symbols of the Mexican people – the Winged Victory statue in the foreground and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.