Much more scarce than Gold and Silver, Platinum enjoys an increasing demand in the manufacturing industry. In addition, this white metal plays a crucial role in the world’s precious metals markets. With its excellent combination of investment value, utility, and rarity, Platinum should be a part of every collector and investor’s portfolio. The Austria 1 oz Platinum Philharmonic coin embodies two common themes in humanity: beauty and music. Both sides of the Austrian coin feature beautifully-detailed musical instruments that generally represent music and pay tribute to the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
Today, the Austria 1 oz Platinum Philharmonic – BU (Year Varies) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 fine Platinum in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Austria’s official Platinum bullion coin.
- Obverse shows the image of the Musikverein Great Pipe Organ of the Golden Music Hall (engraver: Thomas Pesendorfer).
- Reverse depicts the design of a collection of musical instruments from the orchestra members.
- Each coin carries a face value of €100 (Euros), backed by the Austrian Mint.