|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
In 1983 the first Silver Pandas were introduced in the form of Proof coins. In 2016 Gold and Silver Panda coins started being produced in denominations of 30 grams, instead of their previous weight of 1 troy ounce. Additionally, the 5 troy ounce coins were reduced to 150 grams. Interestingly, during that same year, Giant Pandas were reclassified from “endangered “ to “vulnerable” by the IUCN, much to the relief of Panda-lovers everywhere. These Chinese Silver Panda coins have been issued in many variations, including uncirculated and proof versions, as well as colored and privy marked renditions. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes protected in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Varies, usually a panda eating bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
This Silver American Eagle BU (Random Year) contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver. The Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States. The historic Silver Eagle coin was first released by the United States Mint in November of 1986 and is recognized as the most popular bullion coin in the world. This patriotic silver bullion is minted from .999 silver backed by the U.S. government.
The 2020 -W American Proof Eagle Silver Coin is the 34th annual release of its kind. The Silver 2020 Proof Eagle coins bear a W mint mark receiving its strike by the United States Mint at its West Point Mint facility.
- • Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the government of the United States.
- The obverse includes Walking Liberty.
- On the reverse is the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Bears a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.