|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This Silver American Eagle BU (Random Year) contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver. The Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States. The historic Silver Eagle coin was first released by the United States Mint in November of 1986 and is recognized as the most popular bullion coin in the world. This patriotic silver bullion is minted from .999 silver backed by the U.S. government.
The 2020 -W American Proof Eagle Silver Coin is the 34th annual release of its kind. The Silver 2020 Proof Eagle coins bear a W mint mark receiving its strike by the United States Mint at its West Point Mint facility.
- • Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the government of the United States.
- The obverse includes Walking Liberty.
- On the reverse is the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Bears a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
This Silver Eagle bullion coin portrays Lady Liberty in motion with a draped American flag over her in foreground as the sun rises over mountain ridge. The historic Silver Eagle coin was first released by the United States Mint in November of 1986 and is recognized as the most popular bullion coin in the world.