The Mexican Silver Libertad coin summarizes a wealth of history within its artistic rendering. Though it is not the most popular coin in the world, many contend that this adds to its charm. In addition, this magnificent coin’s mintages are low; hence, it is considered relatively scarce compared to other common and well-known coins worldwide.
Today, the Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse depicts the Mexican Coat of Arms, which features an eagle perched atop a cactus carrying a snake in its beak. Ten additional seals symbolizing Mexico’s provinces are positioned around the central seal.
- Reverse showcases two key symbols of the Mexican people – the Winged Victory statue in the foreground and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
There are no reviews yet.