The Silver Panda is a treasured collectible with the feature of a yearly changing design. Each brilliant uncirculated Silver Panda will be selected randomly and with a varied design and year.
In 1983 the first Silver Pandas were introduced as Proof coins. In 2016 Gold and Silver Panda coins started being produced in denominations of 30 grams instead of their previous weight of 1 troy ounce. Additionally, the five-troy-ounce coins were reduced to 150 grams. Interestingly, during that same year, Giant Pandas were reclassified from “endangered “ to “vulnerable” by the IUCN, much to the relief of Panda-lovers everywhere. These Chinese Silver Panda coins have been issued in many variations, including uncirculated and proof versions and colored and privy marked renditions.
Today, the China 30 gram Silver Panda (Random Year) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 pure Silver.
- Condition – Brilliant Uncirculated.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse features the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven with the country name above and the date below.
- Reverse varies each year, usually showing a unique image of a Giant Panda.
- Each coin carries a face value of 10 Yuan, backed by the People’s Republic of China’s government.
There are no reviews yet.