Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is often considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. Featuring the same iconic Maple Leaf design, fractional Gold Maple Leaf coins are ideal for investors and collectors alike.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins will come sealed in mint plastic or protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf History and Design
On the obverse of 2019 1 oz coins, you will find the right-profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. This is the fourth-generation bust of the Queen on Canadian coinage and was designed in 2003 by Susanna Blunt.
The reverse face of the coin features the sugar maple leaf. This design was created for the Gold Maple Leaf in 1979 by Walter Ott and is a staple of the series.
The Gold Maple Leaf coin remains one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for its iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this outstanding 1/10 oz Random Year Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today.