The British Silver Britannia is one of the foremost silver bullion coins in the world today. The coins were introduced by the Royal Mint of England in 1997 and have forged a position of strength among numismatists and investors in Europe.
The 2020 -W American Proof Eagle Silver Coin is the 34th annual release of its kind. The Silver 2020 Proof Eagle coins bear a W mint mark receiving its strike by the United States Mint at its West Point Mint facility.
- • Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the government of the United States.
- The obverse includes Walking Liberty.
- On the reverse is the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Bears a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
Celebrate the first coin release of Perth's highly anticipated Lunar Series III. The year of the mouse is the first animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are a part of the first release of Perth's Silver Lunar Series III. Highlights:
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Picturing Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays two mice foraging on husks of corn. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "mouse", the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.