One of the most well-known and sophisticated coins from the European continent is, without question, the Austrian Silver Philharmonic. This elegant Silver Philharmonic Coin was first released in 2008 and rapidly gained popularity with collectors worldwide. The Bullion Coin’s exquisite design celebrates instruments from Vienna’s very own Musikverein Concert Hall. In addition, this .999 Silver Bullion Coin is the only of its kind that has a denomination in euros.
Its sophisticated likeness of the Great Organ of the Golden Hall shows on the Obverse along with the mint year, weight, and face value. The Reverse harmoniously showcases an array of instruments, including the violin, cello, harp, Vienna horn, and bassoon.
Today, the Austria 1 oz Silver Philharmonic Coin is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 pure Silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
- Each coin carries a face value of €1.50 (Euros)
- Obverse depicts the Golden Concert Hall (engraver: Thomas Pesendorfer)
- Reverse shows a variety of musical instruments
There are no reviews yet.