The Austria 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic embodies two common themes in humanity: beauty and music. Both sides of the Austrian coin feature beautifully-detailed musical instruments that generally represent music and pay tribute to the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
The 1/4 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic was issued along with the 1 oz version First released in 1989 by the Austrian National Mint, this magnificent coin is the third largest piece in the Mint’s Philharmonic coin series. Each coin has been minted with 1/4 troy ounce of .9999 pure gold and has a face value of 25 Euros.
Today, the Austria 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1/4 Troy oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Austria’s official Gold bullion coin.
- Obverse shows the image of the Musikverein Great Pipe Organ of the Golden Music Hall (engraver: Thomas Pesendorfer).
- Reverse depicts the design of a collection of musical instruments from the orchestra members.
- Each coin carries a face value of €25 (Euros), backed by the Austrian Mint.