|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
.5 troy oz
The 2020 -W American Proof Eagle Silver Coin is the 34th annual release of its kind. The Silver 2020 Proof Eagle coins bear a W mint mark receiving its strike by the United States Mint at its West Point Mint facility.
- • Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the government of the United States.
- The obverse includes Walking Liberty.
- On the reverse is the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Bears a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
The 1 oz Silver Buffalo is a choice collector's item commemorating piece tributing Native American tribes and majestic buffalo. The inspiration for obverse and reverse designs derive from James Earle Fraser’s 1913 Buffalo Nickel. The portrait of the Native American man was inspired by three chiefs including Big Tree of the Kiowa, Two Moons of the Cheyenne, and Iron Tall of the Lakota Sioux. Inscriptions include “LIBERTY” and the year of issue.
- Mint: Golden State Mint
- Year of Issue: Beginning in 2017 with continuous mintage
- Composition: One troy ounce of .999 fine silver