In celebration of the 100th anniversary of the last year of the ‘Morgan Dollar,’ the United States Mint is proud to present the 2021 Morgan Dollar, created through modern technology and historical U.S. Mint assets. It has a beautiful uncirculated finish.
Mint Chief Engraver George T. Morgan (1845-1925) designed the Morgan Dollar, and the coin was minted year 1878 to 1904 and again in 1921. This iconic silver dollar exhibited the country’s westward development and industrial development in the late 19th century.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Greysheet label.
- Contains .858 oz of Silver.
- Each of the five varieties of 2021 Morgan Dollars is limited to a mintage of only 175,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Liberty in profile wearing a Phrygian cap and crowned with cotton blossoms and ears of wheat, symbolic of American agriculture.
- Reverse: An American eagle, with wings spread, clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows in its talons. A laurel wreath mostly surrounds the eagle.
- Features the San Francisco Mint’s S mint mark.
Add the 2021 San Francisco Morgan Dollar to your collection today! It’s available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com