First introduced in 1983, these charming Chinese Silver Panda Coins are the most well-known Silver bullion coin series produced by the People’s Bank of China. These beautiful coins are known to be struck by the Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Shenyang Mints within the Chinese Mint System, and yearly, they change the coins’ designs and unique mint variations, making them highly collectible and sought after by investors and collectors.
Today, the 2020 30 gram Silver Panda BU (In Capsule) is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 pure Silver.
- Condition – Brilliant Uncirculated.
- Individual coins come in a protective capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse features the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven with the country name above and the date below.
- Reverse shows the 2020 unique image of an adorable young Giant Panda cub, munching on some bamboo leaves while lying on its back.
- Each coin carries a face value of 10 Yuan, backed by the People’s Republic of China’s government.
There are no reviews yet.