Celebrate the first coin release of Perth’s highly anticipated Lunar Series III. The year of the mouse is the first animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac and is a part of the first release of Perth’s Silver Lunar Series III.
The magnificent Australian Silver Perth Lunar Series III is based on every animal of the Chinese Zodiac in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. According to history, the Jade Emperor called for a meeting of the world’s animals. But unfortunately, only 12 animals had just arrived, and the Mouse made the first appearance at the meeting, giving it the first position in the Chinese Lunar Calendar.
Lunar Series III is the world’s principal lunar-themed coin collection and is the continuation of a Silver bullion series that Perth began in 1996.
Today, the 2020 Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Mouse BU Coin is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Features a “P” mint mark for Perth Mint.
- Obverse of the coin shows a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse of the coin depicts figures of two mice feeding on corn husks. The Chinese character for Mouse to right.
- Each Sovereign coin is backed by the Perth Mint.
There are no reviews yet.