Gold Libertad Coins have limited mintage available making each a valued collector’s item. Each Libertad celebrates iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold. Only 2050 coins have been produced in 2018 and 2,000 coins minted worldwide in 2019. The Mexican Gold Libertads have a classic and stunning design making each stand out as a beautiful accent to any collection.
This 1/10 oz fraction Gold Libertad is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition backed by the government of Mexico.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.