Gold Libertads are truly a stand out series with iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold. You may decide to consider the fractional options of this coin if you are looking for a more affordable way to still include this coin to your collection. There are only 1,500 coins minted.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. This artistically designed Proof Britannia depicts iconic Britannia, holding a trident and shield, alongside a lion. The 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is shown in .9999 pure gold on observe.
The appealing quality of the Gold Kangaroo and Nugget series makes it a valued collectible Gold Bullion. The Kangaroo Bullion has an annually changing design with top quality .9999 fine Gold. Random Year coins will have varying designs and are backed by the Australian government.
This Gold Philharmonic Coin exquisite design celebrates instruments from Vienna’s Musikverein Concert Hall. This .9999 Golden Bullion is choice among world wide collectors for sophisticated beauty and top of the line quality in .9999 fine Gold. The likeness of the Great Organ of the Golden Hall shows on Obverse in Gold along with the mint year, weight, and face value. The Reverse harmoniously showcases an array of instruments, including the violin, cello, harp, Vienna horn, and bassoon.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Gold
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
- Brilliant Uncirculated
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, which brings this Gold bullion coin series to life. A significant appeal for collectors is the fact that the designs of these beautiful coins change each year, differentiating them from many other popular Gold sovereign coins. This is the first year featuring the new Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.