The Royal Arms or the Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom is the arms of the dominion of the British monarch. It symbolizes the strength and illustrious history of heraldry and monarchy in the United Kingdom. In addition, the Royal Arms is a recognizable image to anyone in the said country.
Each magnificent 2019 Great Britain 1 oz Gold The Royal Arms coin was created at The Royal Mint, the most renowned and oldest mint in the world, and collectors and investors alike were treated to a marvelous series of silver and gold coins for sale depicting the Royal Arms of the United Kingdom.
Today, the 2019 Great Britain 1 oz Gold The Royal Arms is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- First year of release for the British Royal Arms design from the Royal Mint of England.
- Obverse depicts the Fifth crowned portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, wearing the George IV State Diadem, legend around (engraver: Jody Clark).
- Reverse includes the Royal Arms, with a quartered shield, each symbolizing nations under the United Kingdom (engraver: Timothy Noad).
- Each coin carries a face value of £100 (GBP).