Much more scarce than Gold and Silver, Platinum enjoys an increasing demand in the manufacturing industry. In addition, this white metal plays a crucial role in the world’s precious metals markets. With its excellent combination of investment value, utility, and rarity, Platinum should be a part of every collector and investor’s portfolio. At first, the American Eagle series presented only Gold and Silver coins. Still, in 1997, the series was stretched to feature a new metallic choice for the first time with the introduction of the American Platinum Eagle.
Today, the 2019 1 oz American Platinum Eagle BU is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Each coin carries 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure Platinum in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Limited availability annually.
- Obverse features a front-facing portrait of Lady Liberty, her determined face symbolizing freedom and patriotism. Inscribed on this obverse are the words “E PLURIBUS UNUM” atop her raised arm, with additional inscriptions of the words “2019”, “IN GOD WE TRUST,” and “LIBERTY.”
- Reverse depicts a detailed design of a bald eagle in flight in front of the Sun’s rays, with inscriptions of “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “.9995 PLATINUM 1 OZ,” and “$100”.
- Each coin carries a face value of $100 (USD) backed by the U.S. government.
There are no reviews yet.