.0482 ounce of Gold, .900 gold purity
Finding its inception in 1980, fractional Krugerrands have become popularized by collectors as a supplemental way to add smaller amounts of Gold to their holdings. The likeness of South Africa's first and only President, Paul Kruger, is featured on the front of the coin. The classic design of the Springbok antelope is featured on Reverse. Highlights:
- Contains 1/10 oz Gold.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Gold Libertads are truly a stand out series with iconic Mexican imagery in stunning .999 fine Gold. You may decide to consider the fractional options of this coin if you are looking for a more affordable way to still include this coin to your collection. There are only 1,500 coins minted.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, which brings this Gold bullion coin series to life. A significant appeal for collectors is the fact that the designs of these beautiful coins change each year, differentiating them from many other popular Gold sovereign coins. This is the first year featuring the new Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. Britannia portrayed holding Poseidon's Trident also represents Britain's sea power. The Britannia first appeared on coins of the emperor Hadrian over 2,000 years ago when the province of Britannia, which she came to personify, was established.
The American Gold Eagle is the most popular United Stated Mint gold coin and the most widely traded gold bullion coin in the world. 1986 is the first annual production year after the Gold Bullion Act of 1985 established program. The gold selected for the Gold Eagle is sourced directly from the US with additional metal alloys for stability and strength. The American Gold Eagle is designed by Augustus Saint-Gauden. The obverse finds focal on Lady Liberty as she steps out from rays of sunshine. She holds up a torch in one arm, and an olive branch in the other. “LIBERTY” is inscribed within a ring of stars around the rim, along with the year of issue. The dates of this product will be random and may or may not include a variety. The reverse of the Gold Eagle coin shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest where a female awaits with her young. The reverse is designed by Miley Busiek.