ACCREDITED BY THE SWISS FEDERAL BUREAU
PAMP quality is verified by independent sworn assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals (Assayer Fondeur).
PAMP Suisse Bars are produced using the highest Swiss engineering skills at a modern, state-of-the-art refinery – the best assurance of consistent quality excellence. This gold bar is recognized worldwide with its value even more secure than ever with new Veriscan® technology that helps ensure the bar’s origin when buying on the secondary market.
- Contains 2.5 grams of .9999 fine Gold.
- PAMP Suisse’s exclusive Veriscan® technology uses the metal’s microscopic topography, similar to a fingerprint, to identify any registered product, aiding in the detection of counterfeits. Each bar is scanned upon production and, when scanned by the customer, is further authenticated by the Veriscan® database.
- Tamper-evident assay card* makes it easy to tell if the bar has been questionably handled, while guaranteeing the Gold weight and purity.
- Obverse: Popular design of Fortuna, the Roman goddess of fortune and luck.
- Reverse: Weight and purity, along with unique serial number.