These beautiful $10 Liberty Gold Eagle coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and were minted from 1838 to 1907. The coins have become one of America’s most honored and celebrated. Enduring the test of time, these renowned coins are still in great condition.
Today, 1885 – S Liberty 10 Dollar Gold Coin MS62 PCGS is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com
- Each coin contains .4838 Troy Ounce Gold.
- Graded MS62 by PCGS.
- Features “S” mark by the San Francisco Mint.
- The obverse features Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band.
- The reverse shows a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast.
- Issued by the United States Mint with $10 (USD) face value.