ACCREDITED BY THE SWISS FEDERAL BUREAU
PAMP quality is verified by independent sworn assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals (Assayer Fondeur).
PAMP Suisse Bars are produced using the highest Swiss engineering skills at a modern, state-of-the-art refinery – the best assurance of consistent quality excellence. This gold bar is recognized worldwide, with its value even more secure than ever with new Veriscan® technology that helps ensure the bar’s origin when buying on the secondary market.
Learn more about how the Veriscan® security works
Today, the 1 oz Gold Bar – PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Veriscan® (In Assay) Individual Pieces is available online from hollywoodgoldexchange.com.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PAMP Suisse’s exclusive Veriscan® technology utilizes the metal’s microscopic topography (like a fingerprint) to spot any registered product, helping detect counterfeits. Each Gold bar is scanned upon production and, when scanned by the customer, is further certified by the Veriscan® database.
- Tamper-evident assay card* makes it simple to tell if the bar has been arguably handled while ensuring the Gold weight and purity.
- Obverse: Iconic design of Fortuna, the Roman goddess of fortune and luck.
- Reverse: Purity and weight, along with a unique serial number.
There are no reviews yet.