The American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold bullion from the U.S. Mint with its first issue in 2006. This random-year listing offers an opportunity to add this historic beauty at a highly sought-after price to your collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City in the early 1900s.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.